On 12/18/2007 02:29:38 AM, Henrik Johansen wrote:
[Karl O. Pinc] wrote:

I'll need to examine my traffic to see whether
I need to mess with tcp.closed, interval, or tcp.finwait.
(I know in one case it's RST packets that are the trouble
so tcp.closed/interval would do the trick for that.)

What version of OpenBSD are you running? I remember something in the
commit logs regarding finwait and PF that might relate to your problem.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/net/pf.c?rev=1.559&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I'm running 4.2 Stable (to patch #4), so this is not in
my system.  :-(

Thanks for the help.

Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein