<snip>
> When I add a ToS field to that same rule, it appears that that rule is
> not being processed; instead, it uses the default "pass all" rule and
> queue.  My first thought is that the ToS is wrong, but it's taken
> right from Henning Brauer's altq/pf integration message, and I'm
> assuming he's infallible.  There's probably some subtlety that I'm
> missing.

<snip>
Can't remember where I read this, but apparently the new format is
...port 22 keep state label "ssh" queue(ssh_bulk, ssh_interactive)
(That's how it's running now on my desktop).
I believe this had to do with the ToS changing after connection was created.
Seems to work here.

Anyone got any good testing / reporting tools for altq in pf?

--
Craig