Please - Daniel - kill this thread. It is not providing anybody any more worth.

Andrew

Dennis wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wouter Clarie) wrote in message

Ah, so I see that posting private emails to you on the list is among
your repetiore. Very impressive. Too bad you can't make your point
with product features.

DB

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

And a private reply (sent this already, but it appears to be lost).

Very interesting, by the way. (ahum)

Oh, and I suggest we just ignore this troll from now on. He obviously has
nothing to contribute to this list.

//Wouter