Dennis,
        I do cut my grass with a hand mower, and wash my clothes in a
stream..... But I only trust the best for my company and its employees and
have seen what other "bandwidth management" equipment is out there.
Personally if I use those pricey products (such as yours)  and spend
endless amounts of money I can continue to be an uneducated SOB that uses
3rd world technologies and innovations. But I choose to save my money and
purchase hardware that works and install FREE software that allows me to
do the same. The only difference is I know how this stuff works inside and
out and I feel as though I accomplished something. (I like the feeling of
being an educated person that lives in a cave!) Being that I choose to use
free stuff I am saving money. I now can afford to go buy one of those
fancy schmancy gas powered lawn mowers and maybe even a war-sher fer me
clothes... Is it still OK to dry them on the twine I used to tie my
jackass up with?  :-P

Spam Kills, stick to the crack Dennis!

Mike