In a gateway with two NICs, we classify the traffic as HiPri and LowPri, for both NICs, so there are a total of 4 queues.

I'd like to assign the ACKs of the HiPri queue in a given direction to the HiPri queue of the opposite direction.

I have read that two names can be given to the "queue" keyword, and the second one is used for the "TCP ACKs with no data payload". Is it correct that it is referencing the ACKs in the opposite direction, so it works only if "keep state" is used?

Moreover, the second queue is used "for packets which have a TOS of lowdelay" too, but I don't want it, because I want to specify a queue in the opposite direction!

Is there a way to avoid this second case?

Is there some other way to assign a queue to the ACKs (and only them) relative to flows assigned to another queue (in the opposite direction)?

Thanks.

    __
   |-                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   |ederico Giannici      http://www.neomedia.it

       Presidente del CDA - Neomedia S.r.l.