On 7/21/24 12:00, Ertan Küçükoglu wrote:
Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>>, 21 Tem 2024 Paz, 21:48 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

    I don't know enough about Windows locales and the EDB installer to
    be of
    further help in that direction.

    Is it feasible to install a Linux VM and install Postgres there?

My main purpose was and still is to reach EDB people using the forum and let them know about the problem. I believe it is something to be fixed for future installations. I would like to provide additional information if needed.

You could try a back door method and post here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

pgAdmin comes from EDB also, maybe someone on that list could pass your issue on.

On the other hand, I have a backup taken on another Windows system that I need to restore after installation. I am not sure if it will be restored without any issues if I am to use a Linux VM. I will try.

If the backup was done using pg_dump it should work. If you are talking about a file level backup then it would not work.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Ertan

--