> I do get the "make \d show relevant information" argument and that is one
> that seems easier to solve...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure how you'd solve this or
change what \d shows for a table.  Right now I get to see this in my \d:

"authorized_approvers_only" CHECK (approved_by IS NULL OR
has_perm(approved_by, 'APPROVE_PAYMENT'::character varying,
'W'::character
varying))

But when I move that to a trigger, I'll only see the trigger name.  Any
while this procedure would be really short, others not so much, so you
wouldn't really want to automatically display it inline.

Ken

--
AGENCY Software
A Free Software data system