On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 19:06, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   As a recent flurry of activity has commenced within Command Prompt we
> have released
> upon this rather unround earth, plPHP. Yes it is trigger safe, yes you
> can write UDF's in
> PostgreSQL with PHP now.
>
>   Find it here:
>
>   http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=260

Is there a possibility of getting this in v7.5?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |