scott.marlowe wrote:
10.Fix license

Looking at the license for PHP found here:

http://www.php.net/license/3_0.txt

it would seem to be pretty much an apache style license that doesn't allow you to relicense it without permission. but it looks BSD compatible.

The issue was that plPHP as posted was claimed to be GPL, although there isn't any notice at all in the source that I saw.

Does the PHP license require programs that dynamically link carry their license, similar to GPL (I didn't get that impression)? If not, then something like PL/PHP should be licensable under BSD.

Joe