[sNip]
> "We have all the features they do!  Nobody uses views or triggers!"

        Which cave has that person been hiding in all these years?  Views are a
very important part of SQL, and any SQL server that doesn't support Views is,
in my view (sorry, I couldn't resist), simply isn't suitable for large scale
applications (and even some small ones that will use a table in many
different ways).

--
Randolf Richardson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This message originated from within a secure, reliable,
high-performance network ... a Novell NetWare network.

      joining column's datatypes do not match