On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 11:26 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 10:45 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I've attached the patch for REl15 that I forgot.

I feel the place to remember running xacts information in
SnapBuildProcessRunningXacts is not appropriate. Because in cases
where there are no running xacts or when xl_running_xact is old enough
that we can't use it, we don't need that information. I feel we need
it only when we have to reuse the already serialized snapshot, so,
won't it be better to initialize at that place in
SnapBuildFindSnapshot()? I have changed accordingly in the attached
and apart from that slightly modified the comments and commit message.
Do let me know what you think of the attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.