Hi,

On 8/17/23 3:57 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 10:53:02AM +0900, Masahiro Ikeda wrote:
BTW, although I think this is outside the scope of this patch,
it might be a good idea to be able to add a description to the
API for custom wait events.

Somebody on twitter has raised this point.

I think I know him ;-)

 I am not sure that we need
to go down to that for the sake of this view, but I'm OK to..
Disagree and Commit to any consensus reached on this matter.

Yeah, I changed my mind of this. I think it's better to keep the
"control" about what is displayed in the description field for
this new system view.

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases