Hi All,

Here is a first draft of a patch to implement the ONLY option for
VACUUM and ANALYZE.

I'm a little nervous about the implications of changing the behaviour of VACUUM
for inheritance structures; I can imagine people having regularly
executed scripts
that currently vacuum all the tables in their inheritance structure;
after this change
they might get more vacuuming than they bargained for.

It's my first attempt to submit a patch here so apologies if I've
missed any part
of the process.

Cheers
Mike