The patch does not apply on Head anymore, could you rebase and post a
patch. I'm changing the status to "Waiting for Author".

Ok. I noticed. The patch got significantly broken by the watch pager commit. I also have to enhance the added tests (per Peter request).

I wrote a test to check psql query cancel support. I checked that it fails against the patch that was reverted. Maybe this is useful.

Thank you! The patch update is in progress…

The newly added PSQL_WATCH_PAGER feature which broke the patch does not seem to be tested anywhere, this is tiring:-(

--
Fabien.