Bruce Momjian wrote:
Fine with me, but I was hoping someone would come up with an idea that
would reduce what I need to do, like perhaps a new vacuum cleaner.  ;-
Bruce et al.,

If you need a reasonably (modestly?) intelligent person to put to work helping, I am more than willing to work with you on what needs to be done.

I have absolutely no idea if this offer is realistically of any value to you. As a comparative Pg newbie but longtime DBA/developer, it's not easy to find an entry point into this aspect of the Pg project.

So, if you're willing to put up with the initial hassle of telling someone how to help you out, here's a new vacuum cleaner. Or at least feather duster.

Paul