On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 11:17 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I think doing the WAL streaming and allowing a read-only slave is
> enough work to keep Simon busy for quite some time.  I don't
> understand why the logical issue is being discussed at this stage ---
> let's get the other stuff done first.

I'm not working on WAL streaming. My plans assume someone else is and
I'll be as worried as you if the current answer is "nobody".

I expect to be involved in reviewing it fairly closely though...

Other than that, my time is limited only by how much funding I have. Or
put another way, the constraining factor is money, not available time.