Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Fujii Masao escribió:
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dickson S. Guedes escribió:
Fujii Masao escreveu:
(...)
Even if we need to have the database in real, I'd like to use another
name for it. The name 'walsender' seems to be an internal module name
but it should be a feature name (ex. 'replication').

Agreed. The name 'replication' is more suitable, I also think.
Any other ideas?
'walsender' should be a schema in the 'replication' database. Other
modules, in replication feature, could be placed there too.
Hmm, what is this database there for?
It's for authentication for replication. This was discussed before.
Please see the following thread and feel free to comment.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-11/msg00187.php

Hmm ... I think this means that the suggestion by Dickson does not make
much sense, right?

Right.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas