That's modest. I've talked to several oracle and db2 shops that want a standby for reporting that has relatively easy setup/maintenance (handling ddl is a big part of this) and the HS feature your working on will give them something as good as what they are getting now. So yeah, HS appeals to future users as well.

I've talked to some of my clients, and while they *want* synch or near-synch HS, even slow HS is useful to them *now*.

One client is planning on deploying a rather complex FS cloning infrastructure just to have a bunch of reporting, testing and read-only search databases they need. They'd be thrilled with an HS feature which produced DBs which were an hour out of date (or even 6 hours out of date), but ran read-only queries.

--Josh.