>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Gierth <and...@tao11.riddles.org.uk> writes:

 Andrew> I have a patch almost done that adds some obvious but
 Andrew> currently missing functionality to hstore, specifically the
 Andrew> ability to construct an hstore from a record, and the ability
 Andrew> to construct one from a pair of arrays.

 Andrew> If there's any other features that people find notably
 Andrew> missing from hstore, I could stick them in too; any requests?

One request I've had is to construct a record (of some supplied
composite type) from an hstore.

I'm not sure if this is even possible; I'm certainly not seeing a way
to implement it. Am I missing something?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

-