Robert Haas wrote:
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scra...@hub.org> wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 10:18 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

Or, let's put it another way: I've made my opinion clear in the past
that I think that we ought to ship with a minimal postgresql.conf with
maybe 15 items in it.
+1
+1 ... but, why the 'top 15'?  why not just those that are uncommented to
start with, and leave those that are commented out as 'in the docs' ... ?
+1 to either proposal.

If this is turning into a vote: -1 from me for any work on this until http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Open_Items is cleared. It boggles my mind that anyone could have a different prioritization right now.

g...@2ndquadrant.com   www.2ndQuadrant.us