On 09/16/2010 05:29 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 09/16/2010 04:37 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 19:30, Tom Lane<t...@sss.pgh.pa.us>  wrote:
Magnus Hagander<mag...@hagander.net>  writes:
So, it's been tested by at leasdt one EDB customer with success.
Do we want to sneak this in before we release 9.0.0?
I think we had consensus on applying the simple fix as far back as we
have the deadman switch code.  If you can get it done in the next
few hours, go ahead.
Done.

Anybody with a win32 buildfarm member - if you can give it a kick to
make sure it does a run ASAP, please do so.

OK, I have started MSVC/9.0 (red_bat) running.

Looks like we're green on 9.0 for both MinGW and MSVC.

cheers

andrew