On 2010-12-22 8:24 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On sön, 2010-11-14 at 04:45 +0200, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
.. and a wild patch appears.

This is almost exactly the patch from 2010-02 without
CommandCounterIncrement()s.  It's still a bit rough around the edges
and
needs some more comments, but I'm posting it here anyway.

Is this the patch of record?  There are no changes to the documentation
included.

I've kept the documentation as a separate patch, but I haven't touched it in a very long time. I will work on the documentation if there's a chance of the patch getting accepted for 9.1. This arrangement makes more sense to me and I'm sure others will agree.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja