On 11-06-20 03:44 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
Hello

You need to update config.sgml at the same time you update this format.
You need to append a "," after application name but before constraintName.
As it stands the CSV log has something like:
.....nbtinsert.c:433","psql""a_pkey","public","a","a"
fixed

The CSV log seems fine now.

nbtinsert.c

pg_get_indrelation is named differently than everything else in this file
(ie _bt...).  My guess is that this function belongs somewhere else but I
don't know the code well enough to say where you should move it too.

I renamed this function to IndexRelationGetParentRelation and muved to
relcache.c

Thanks, it looks less out of place there than it did in nbtinsert.c

I don't call a quote_identifier on only data error properties like
table_name or schema_name (but I am open to arguments for it or
against it). The quote_identifier is used for column names, because
there should be a more names and comma should be used inside name -
and this is consistent with pg_get_indexdef_columns.

Regards

Okay.

Pavel Stehule

I'm going to mark this as ready for a committer.