On 07/12/2013 01:28 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Josh Berkus wrote:

-- a couple of compromise proposals were made:

a) that reviewers who do actual code modification of the patch get
credited on the feature, and those who just review it get credited at
the bottom of the release notes, or

b) that all "names" move to a web page on www.postgresql.org and come
out of the release notes entirely.

Speaking as a commitfest manager, I favor compromise proposal (a),
personally.   Does (a) seem somehow terrible to anyone?
I like (a) myself, though I'd amend it so that "extensive work on the
patch" is required to qualify as co-author, which may or may not be
code.

I'd probably say "substantial" or "non-trivial", but otherwise +1

cheers

andrew