On 07/12/2013 10:49 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 07/12/2013 01:28 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Josh Berkus wrote:

-- a couple of compromise proposals were made:

a) that reviewers who do actual code modification of the patch get
credited on the feature, and those who just review it get credited at
the bottom of the release notes, or

I'd probably say "substantial" or "non-trivial", but otherwise +1

Right cause if a reviewer ends up writing (or cleaning up) all the docs, I would say they deserve very close to equal credit. As an example.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc