On 09/03/2013 04:04 AM, Cédric Villemain wrote:
Simple one, attached.
I didn't document USE_VPATH, not sure how to explain that clearly.
Just a remember that the doc is written and is waiting to be commited.

There is also an issue spoted by Christoph with the installdirs prerequisite,
the attached patch fix that.

I applied this one line version of the patch, which seemed more elegant than the later one supplied.

I backpatched that and the rest of the VPATH changes for extensiuons to 9.1 where we first provided for extensions, so people can have a reasonably uniform build system for their extensions.

cheers

andrew