On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:47 AM, Christian Kruse
<christ...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> [ new patch ]

Is there some compelling reason not to write the documentation link as
<xref linkend="guc-hot-standby-feedback"> rather than using <link>?

It feels weird to me that the new columns are called transactionid and
xmin.  Why not xid and xmin?

If I understand correctly, modifying PgBackendStatus adds additional
fields to the shared memory data structure that are never used and
will be returned by functions like pgstat_fetch_stat_beentry()
unitialized.  That seems both inefficient and a pitfall for the
unwary.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company