From: "Joe Conway" <m...@joeconway.com>
I think the context deletion was missed in the first place because
storeRow() is the wrong place to create the context. Rather than
creating the context in storeRow() and deleting it two levels up in
materializeQueryResult(), I think it should be created and deleted in
the interim layer, storeQueryResult(). Patch along those lines attached.

Any objections to me back-patching it this way?

I thought the same at first before creating the patch, but I reconsidered. If the query executed by dblink() doesn't return any row, the context creation and deletion is a waste of processing. I think the original author wanted to eliminate this waste by creating the context when dblink() should return a row. I'd like to respect his thought.

Regards
MauMau