On 1/27/15 4:36 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
<mailto:jim.na...@bluetreble.com>>:

    On 1/26/15 4:17 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

             Any way to reduce the code duplication between the array and
non-array versions? Maybe factor out the operator caching code?

        I though about it - but there is different checks, different result
processing, different result type.

        I didn't find any readable and reduced form :(

    Yeah, that's why I was thinking specifically of the operator caching
code... isn't that identical? That would at least remove a dozen lines...

It is only partially identical - I would to use cache for array_offset, but it
is not necessary for array_offsets .. depends how we would to modify current
API to support externally cached data.

Externally cached data?