On 22/03/15 08:48, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

On 03/21/2015 12:45 PM, Gavin Flower wrote:

How about 2 config files?

One marked adult^H^H^H^H^H power users only, or some such, with the
really dangerous or unusual options?

That has come up before in many threads. I don't know that we need to go down that path again. Consider, power users don't need a separate config. They can create their own or use alter system.

JD

How about "This file must not be changed by children, unless under competent adult supervision?"

Yeah, I know, that will never happen.  (Tempting as it might be!)

Cheers,
Gavin