On 2015-09-25 16:11, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
I'm OK about continuing work on amvalidate if we can build consuensus
on its design.
Could you give some feedback on amvalidate version of patch please?
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/capphfds8zywenz9vw6te5rzxbol1vu_wsw181veq+mu+v1d...@mail.gmail.com

In attach a bit modified patch based on 4-th version, and if there are
no strong objections, I will commit it. Waiting this patch stops
Alexander's development on CREATE ACCESS METHOD and he needs to move
forward.

The code itself looks ok to me, but before we can think about committing this the documentation has to be updated.