On 2015-09-07 20:56, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Petr Jelinek <p...@2ndquadrant.com

    However I don't like the naming differences between validate_opclass
    and amvalidate. If you expect that the current amvalidate will only
    be used for opclass validation then it should be renamed accordingly.

I'm not yet sure if we need separate validation of opfamilies.

Well either the amvalidate or the validate_opclass should be renamed IMHO, depending on which way the checking goes (one interface for everything with generic name or multiple interfaces for multiple validations).