On 10/02/2015 11:36 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

I don't know what this has to do with anything Andres said.

I am sorry if I wasn't clear.

Put succinctly, I am willing to put resources into testing Redmine for our needs. I will need help to do so because I am not a committer/hacker. Andres thinks that isn't worth while. I think he is wrong. If he doesn't want to help, he doesn't have to, thus the call for volunteers.

I am not expecting that redmine will be chosen over debbugs. I am expecting that we make an educated decision about which one suits our needs. If we only review debbugs, we are making a decision in a vacuum.

JD