Sailesh Krishnamurthy wrote:
I've had plenty of pain with cvs in terms of directories not being
first-class etc .. but I don't really contribute to pgsql so you guys
probably don't have the same experience.

I was just curious as it looks like eventually subversion (or arch :-)
will be an alternative to cvs.

Eventually it (either subversion, or arch, or something else) will. You just have to be patient :-) The movement will be very slow, we'll probably see Apache 1.3.x disappear first before we see CVS disappear.

It _is_ frustrating to have to use something new, especially something so frequently used like source control tool.

--
dave

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])