On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:07:20 -0400
Dave Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does the current implementation of pg_autovacuum have a way of setting
> windows where it is allowed to vacuum? Many large 24/7 will only allow
> vacuumming at certain times of the day.

It seems to me that the point of pg_autovacuum would be to run 24/7 so
that there is never big hit on the system.  Perhaps it could be designed
to throttle itself based on current system usage though.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves

      joining column's datatypes do not match