On Sat, 1 May 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I assume "just fixes" is for bugs not known when going into feature
> freeze, meaning bugs found during testing.

I don't agree with that ... I'd consider the Timezone stuff to be a
feature, since its major changes ... not having it working under Unix is a
major bug that needs to be fixed, but having it not working under, say,
Solaris but working everywhere else would be something that could be
addressed during Beta ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

      joining column's datatypes do not match