REVOKE ALL ON TABLE foo FROM GRANTOR [USER] alice;

The super user must really be a *super* user.

I think we need a proper 'effective user' facility.

At the moment, there's breakage if a super user creates a language, then drops their superuser privs, then the dump cannot be restored.

All other failure cases also exist. eg if a gumby user creates a table in a schema, then has his permission to create tables in that schema revoked. The dump will be broken.

The solution seems to me that we need to have an 'effective_user' SET option so that the superuser doing the restore can still create tables owned by the gumby, even though the gumby does not have privileges to do so.

Chris