Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

Hi,

I checked out the windows port to play with. It compiled file but 'make check' produced attached regression diff.

I am using the nightly snapshot. Is it too early to look at these failures or did I do something wrong? I was following usual ./configure;make procedure after installing mingw.

We need more information. In particular, we would need to know

. what version of Windows, Mingw, MSys
. what is in your regression.diff (if you send it, you should probably zip it up first).

cheers

andrew