OK, I have added a new pg_dump TODO section with adjustments based on
feedback from original list:

* pg_dump
        o Allow pg_dumpall to use non-text output formats
        o Have pg_dump use multi-statement transactions for INSERT dumps
        o -Allow pg_dump to dump CREATE CONVERSION (Christopher)
        o -Make pg_restore continue after errors, so it acts more like pg_dump
          scripts
        o Allow pg_dump to use multiple -t and -n switches

          This should be done by allowing a '-t schema.table' syntax.

        o Add dumping of comments on composite type columns
        o Add dumping of comments on index columns
        o Replace crude DELETE FROM method of pg_dumpall for cleaning of
          users and groups with separate DROP commands
        o Add dumping and restoring of LOB comments
        o Stop dumping CASCADE on DROP TYPE commands in clean mode
        o Add full object name to the tag field.  eg. for operators we need
          '=(integer, integer)', instead of just '='.
        o Add pg_dumpall custom format dumps. This is probably best done by
          combining pg_dump and pg_dumpall into a single binary
        o Add CSV output format