And the last time you ran a 2K/2K3 box was?....

No offence, but my 15 or so servers in that category have had less
downtime in total over the last 12 months than a certain cluster of
FreeBSD boxes I can think of, excluding network provider related
problems of course.

Regards, Dave.

      joining column's datatypes do not match