On Wed, 18 May 2005, Brendan Jurd wrote:

As someone who's been lurking on the postgres lists for quite some
time, and submitted one (minor) patch, I think the notion of an
"entry-level" task list for we beginners is fantastic.

And, I'm sure this has been asked and answered a billion times
already, but why *don't* we have a real bug tracking system?

Because none of the core developers will use it, so bugs would be added, but never removed ...

Also, how many 'bugs' have we seen go through the lists that someone hasn't jump'd on and fixed in a couple of days? We have a long list of 'TODO' items, but could anyone generate a list of "known bugs"?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq