Stephen,

So, a quick re-cap of the questions/concerns I had:

  * Making the default constraint names include the table

    -> This was implemented in 8.x, thank you!

  * Forbidding the creation of a foreign key constraint where
    the column list for the referenced table doesn't *exactly*
    match a canidate key on that table.

    -> I think you've agreed to something like this, or am
       I mis-understanding?

  * Issue a warning when creating a constraint who's name is
    not unique within its (the constraint's) schema.

    -> This request seems to have gotten lost in the
       vigorous discussion ;)

Kind Regards,

Clark