OpenMFG has done some work on getting PostgreSQL working with the Drupal CMS
and the Mantis bugtracker (and also integrating those two, btw).  We're in
contact with the respective projects about getting our patches worked in, but
if anyone's keeping a tally, just wanted you to be aware.

Regards,
Ned

Jonah H. Harris wrote:
Hey everyone,

I know we started a discussion a month or so ago regarding ideas for
SoC projects.  However, after reading through the thread, I didn't see
us nail down any actual items.

As such, we need to quickly put together a list of oh, 15-20 midlevel
project ideas.  I'm sure we can pull some off the TODO list, but we
should also look at project ideas for porting some of the most used
third-party OSS software to PostgreSQL too (portals, CMS systems,
accounting systems, etc.).

All ideas welcome!

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

              http://archives.postgresql.org