On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Aside from obviously the big issue of who maintains all the pgfoundry
stuff, I also think that the PostgreSQL family would benefit from a
distribution that is more "and the kitchen sink" style. I do not know
exactly if Bizgres could be considered just that? Or maybe it could get
promoted to be that?

Lukas, that is what www.mammothpostgresql.org is :)

Then *it* needs to be promoted more, since this is actually the first I'd heard of it :(

----

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq