On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
How would I go about taking advantage of that? And who did the 1.2.0 upload? I certainly didn't.

There is alot more then then just 1.2.0 ... check out the FTP site ...

As for taking advantage of that ... upload files to the file section in *either* gborg or pgfoundry, and they get auto-included as part of the ftp network ...

The PL/Java 1.3.0 release has been on gborg for several weeks but only available through the wiki (the gborg generated 'download' page is messy and I'm not able to remove stuff that shouldn't be there).

I'm confused here ... "has been on gborg for several weeks, but only available through the wiki" ...

On: http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/projdisplay.php ... I can't find any way of downloading 1.3.0 (or, older releases even) ... have you been uploading, but nobody activated teh Files section to download? :(

----

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster