Marc G. Fournier wrote:

I'm confused here ... "has been on gborg for several weeks, but only available through the wiki" ...

On: http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/projdisplay.php ... I can't find any way of downloading 1.3.0 (or, older releases even) ... have you been uploading, but nobody activated teh Files section to download? :(

Yes, I've been uploading to gborg and the links provided on the wiki appoints those files. I don't *want* to activate the downloads section since it exposes a page with a lot of files that I doesn't belong there. Unfortunately, there's no way to remove them. The Files section on pgfoundry looks a lot better :-)

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq