Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
contrib is a horrible misnomer. Can we maybe bite the bullet and call
it something else?

plugins?

standard-plugins might be more informative. I think of them as being like perl's standard modules, things that are part of the standard perl distribution as opposed to all the other stuff on CPAN.

Maybe it needs to split into two - things that are genuine plugins and other stuff (e.g. start-scripts).

cheers

andrew