On Jul 17, 2007, at 16:24 , Bruce Momjian wrote:

I assume my_filter_name is optional right? I have updated the prototype
to be:

tsearch([vector_column_name], [my_filter_name], text_column_name [, ... ])

Just a style point, but would [filter_name] be better than [my_filter_name]? You're not qualifying the others with my_ ... or is there something you want to tell us, Bruce? :)

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net