I have reduced the build and regress .bat files to one liners:

build.bat:
@perl build.pl %*

vcregress.bat:
@perl vcregress.pl %*

These mirror exactly what the buildfarm will do when it's modified.

In fact, an unmodified buildfarm client run goes through cleanly with these files.

However, neither the new nor the old scripts run ECPG tests on my setup, so I have been unable to test that.

I can commit the new scripts now or we can wait till the ECPG situation is cleared up.

cheers

andrew