At 12:41 PM 9/5/2001, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
>new patch:

There still seems to be an error with the same if-block.

!       if (index>=-rows.size())
!       internalIndex=rows.size()+index;

becomes

!       if (index > -rows_size)
!       internalIndex = rows_size+index;

Note that the original used >=, not >.

Also, why is the first edit being done? Granted it's faster in that it
doesn't null out the array of rows, but won't that have other effects? I'm
not very familiar with the code, so pardon if I'm off base on that.

         //release resources held (memory for tuples)
         if(rows!=null) {
-           rows.setSize(0);
             rows=null;
         }